The inverter pump which is characteristic for energy saving and high efficiency, may be used in extremely cold areas with the maximum climatic temperature of -25°C for heating/cooling and preparing hot water.
Owing to EVI inverter technology, HERO PLUS air-to-water heat pumps offer a wide scope of operating temperatures for heating, cooling and preparing hot domestic water. It means that high water temperature may be achieved even in a cold climate with the safe and reliable operation in the ambient temperature of max. -25°C.
A defrosting technology with pressure change enables smart defrosting, specifying the precise defrosting time and initial pressure consistent with the actual ambient temperature. It saves energy and makes the heat pump work with high efficiency.
HERO PLUS is equipped with a 4.3” display enabling the control of the entire heating system from one place. The advanced interface enables temperature control in all the circuits and it adjusts them considering both external and internal temperature.
HERO heat pumps are a perfect way to reduce heating costs and guarantee the actual contribution to the environment protection. The diagram below presents the possibilities of a single-family house owner deciding on HERO PLUS or HERO PREMIUM heat pump. These devices are perfect for floor heating systems, heaters, fan coil units or the combination of all these solutions.An additional advantage of HERO PUMPS is also the possibility of using HYDROBOX which is a ready solution in a stylish housing for the external installation in a building. Our offer includes two variants with hot water or without hot water.
It is worth remembering that Hero heat pumps enable managing 5 independent hydraulic systems. By means of the controller and room thermostats they are adjusted automatically depending on the external and internal temperature in rooms.
Controler ecoMULTI it enables controlling the traditional systems based on a buffer, coupling, glycol-water exchanger or direct system. A dedicated application ensures the convenient operation not only of the heat pump but of the whole installation.
1) The administrator of your personal data is BTI Gumkowski Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. The administrator conducts the processing of your personal data,
2) Your personal data will be processed for information and marketing purposes and will not be made available to other recipients, the basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ),
3) Providing data is necessary to perform the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator, in the event of failure to provide data, it is impossible to effectively perform them,
4) You have the right to:
• requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
• object to such processing,
• data portability,
• lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
• withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
5) your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling,
I declare that I have read the above content, understand and accept its terms.