1) The administrator of your personal data is BTI Gumkowski Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. The administrator conducts the processing of your personal data,
2) Your personal data will be processed for information and marketing purposes and will not be made available to other recipients, the basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ),
3) Providing data is necessary to perform the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator, in the event of failure to provide data, it is impossible to effectively perform them,
4) You have the right to:
• requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
• object to such processing,
• data portability,
• lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
• withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
5) your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling,
I declare that I have read the above content, understand and accept its terms.