Not only distributors from Poland appreciate our quality and innovative products, as do many international partners in almost all European countries. Join us!
To assist our partners, we provide the necessary marketing and know-how support. We deliver regular product and service training, and make announcements about our products or campaigns. It is essential for us to recognise our client's needs and meet them by offering flexible solutions.
Access to the partner area
We are constantly developing our offer by delivering new solutions that meet actual needs and trends. In order to make our products more available we are still developing distribution net, therefore we invite you to cooperation in terms of distribution installations heating devices. In order to proceed please start by fulfilling the questionnaire and you may expect our confirmation with all conditions. For all interested in finding out more regarding our devices, we encourage to get to know our training offer.
1) The administrator of your personal data is BTI Gumkowski Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. The administrator conducts the processing of your personal data,
2) Your personal data will be processed for information and marketing purposes and will not be made available to other recipients, the basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ),
3) Providing data is necessary to perform the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator, in the event of failure to provide data, it is impossible to effectively perform them,
4) You have the right to:
• requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
• object to such processing,
• data portability,
• lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
• withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
5) your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling,
I declare that I have read the above content, understand and accept its terms.